DataVideo PTC-140TH (with HBT-11)
HDBaseT PTZ Camera
The PTC-140T is a cost-effective HDBaseT PTZ camera featuring PoE, a built-in streaming encoder, and 20x optical zoom. All signals, power, and control data travel through a single CAT6 (“network cable”) and can reach a distance up to 100 meters away. The PTC-140T's on-board streaming encoder can encode up to 2 simultaneous streams to any cloud service, including Datavideo’s own DVS-200. The PTC-140T is compatible with HDBaseT portable studios such as the HS-1500T and HS-1600T, and controllers like the RMC-300 and RMC-180 PTZ Camera Controller comes with HBT-11 (HDBaseT breakout).
- 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor. Up to Full HD with 60fps.
- 20x Optical Zoom, 10xDigital Zoom
- Advanced noise reduction
- Audio Input Interface
- 264/H.265 video compression for streaming
- Multiple Network Protocol: support RTSP, RTMP protocols and support, easy to link streaming media server
- Compatible with HS-1500T and HS-1600T HDBaseT Portable Video Studios, and remote controllable by RMC-300 and RMC-180 PTZ Camera Controller