Blackmagic Video Assist 4K
7” high resolution monitor with Ultra HD recorder!
Video Assist 4K features a 7” high resolution screen, two high speed recorders for non-stop Ultra HD recording, XLR mic inputs, a built in speaker and more! The larger screen is 1920 x 1200, so you can see a full 16:9 image without the status bar covering the picture. Video Assist 4K features the latest high speed UHS-II SD card recorders and can record 1080 HD as well as Ultra HD up to 2160p30 on low cost, readily available SD cards! You also get two extremely low noise professional analog mini XLR connections so you can bypass low quality DSLR audio and connect professional microphones directly.
Now it’s easy to add professional monitoring and broadcast quality recording to any SDI or HDMI camera! With a bright 7 inch monitor that’s larger than the built in screen on most cameras, Video Assist 4K makes it easier to frame your shots and get absolutely perfect focus! The dual built in high speed UHS-II recorders use commonly available SD cards to record HD and Ultra HD video as professional 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes or DNxHD files. Unlike DSLRs, which record heavily compressed files that are hard to use with video software, Video Assist records professional, 10 bit broadcast quality files such as ProRes and DNxHR that are compatible with all leading video software so you can start editing immediately, without time wasting file conversions!
- 7” high resolution monitor with Ultra HD recorder
- Records to High Speed SD Card Low cost, high performance storage
- Super bright and clear display
- Professional Connections: 6G-SDI, HDMI
- Easy Touchscreen Controls
- High Quality Audio
- With external power connected, you can also charge two LP-E6 type Lithium-ion batteries, which can be mounted to battery slots 1 and 2 on the rear panel